Gaming Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Design your own website. [By me XD]

Go down

WTF? How to Design your own website. [By me XD]

Post by MK Emaster Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 10:38

First of all I like to say welcome and thanks for reading this, some of this tutorial is copied, but most of it written by me ;D
So we all know how it is important to have a website these days (If you don't know what is a website means, then you have to PM right away Very Happy ) either for personal uses or business uses. In this tutorial I'll show you the basics of how to make your own or your company's website.
Let us get to the point shall we?

First:You will need a website that will host the contents of your websites, these are often called "Hosting Companies". Hosting Companies are either free and that is bad because they offer limited service, or the Hosting Companies that host for money. Some companies monthly hosting may cost 20-200 Bucks depending on the service.
Some of the companies I suggest:
Go Daddy
Bluehost

Second:Buy a domain name, the domain is the url that people need to type in order to visit your website, some sites offers sub-domain which is free but sucks because they will run ads all over your website. Most of the companies that host websites also offers domains which you can own forever.
The companies that offer this service are the same I mentioned earlier which I suggest them.
Go Daddy
Bluehost

Third: Designing your website, this is either by hiring companies or people to design it for you professionally and can cost you a lot! Or you can learn some programming Language like HTML and design your whole website using notepad or MS Word. Or you can download or buy some handy softwares that allows you to design websites with the drag and click method, and I suggest BlueVoda, it is free. Microsoft Front page and Adobe Dreamweaver are good softwares too but aren't free Wink

Last:To upload these files you will have to use the FTP technique (File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used to exchange and manipulate files over an Internet Protocol computer network, such as the Internet. FTP is built on a client-server architecture and utilizes separate control and data connections between the client and server applications), you can use FileZilla for free Very Happy .

Now you should get started, hope you learned something and hope this was useful. feedbacks, questions and cookies (How? I don't know Very Happy ) are appreciated Surprised Surprised .

~MK Emaster.
MK Emaster
MK Emaster
Admin

http://gamingchamber.virtuaboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum