Gaming Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread you've all been waiting for, the: "Post an anecdote" thread!

2 posters

Go down

Smiley The thread you've all been waiting for, the: "Post an anecdote" thread!

Post by Krant Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 11:22

I suppose this barely qualifies as entertainment and this "General board" is suppose to contain stuff like cartoons and comics, which are sort of like illustrated anecdotes.

It doesn't have to be good, just make sure it's either an anecdote or any other kind of a short joke. You can even post anecdotes in the form of pictures.

I'll start:
• A priest, rabbi and a pirate walk into a bar and the pirate says: "Well shiver me timbers, I think I'm in the wrong anecdote".
• A Priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar and the bartender asks: "What is this, some kind of an anecdote?"

Krant

Back to top Go down

Smiley Re: The thread you've all been waiting for, the: "Post an anecdote" thread!

Post by ODIN-THE DEATH Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 9:21

a duck walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender and asks "do u have any duck food?" and the bartender says "No"

the next day the same duck walks into the same bar and walks up to the bartender and asks "do you have any duck food?" and the bartender says "NO"

the day after that the same duck walks into the same bar and asks the bartender "do you have any duck food?" and the bartender screams "NO!!!"

the next day the same duck walks into the same bar and asks the bartender "do you have any duck food?" and the bartender SCREAMS "NO YOU BLASTED DUCK! WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DUCK FOOD! AND THE NEXT TIME YOU COME IN HERE AND ASK IF WE DO, I'M GONNA NAIL YOUR FEET TO THE STOOL!!!!"

the next day the same duck walks into the same bar and asks the bartender "do you have any nails" the bartender says "no" and then the duck asks "Got any duck food?"
ODIN-THE DEATH
ODIN-THE DEATH

Back to top Go down

Smiley Re: The thread you've all been waiting for, the: "Post an anecdote" thread!

Post by Krant Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 11:06

A pirate walks into a bar, whit a steering wheel conected to he's groin and the bartender asks: "What's it for?" and the pirate answers: "It's driving me nuts".

Krant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down